Electronic/Ambient/Techno/Trance/etc. music from the early Need for Speed games (when the music was good) and has evolved to include other music in the same genres.
• PC: Win XP online 24/7 on 8Mbit/768Kbit cable (around 250 KB/s upload speed) with uTorrent taking advantage of every bit
• Burning: Nero
• DVD Player: Philips DVP642 DivX DVD player that can play most computer video files
• P2P Protection: PeerGuardian - An IP blocker for filtering anti-P2P networks
• Saving Streaming Media: Replay A/V
• Saving YouTube Videos: YouTubia.com -- and also the Autoplay parameter: "&autoplay=1"
• Video Game Music Ripping: Tutorial on gamemusic.emugaming.com
I like a lot of different types of music, from Electronic/Ambient/etc., some '90s/'00s Alternative Rock, some '80s Pop and a little '80s/'90s Rap/Hip-Hop, '50s/'60s Rock, along with various other genres
• Other Recommended P2P File sharing Programs: LimeWire and Soulseek -- LimeWire is good for popular, individual music files and Soulseek is good for rarer music files. Search TorrentSpy for LimeWire and get Soulseek at: slsknet.org
Current Game: SA:MP (Admin on the official Mini-Missions server) and previously MTA:SA online multiplayer for the Grand Theft Auto series on the PC.
Past Online Games: Vietcong (my first online game), NFS: Underground (online demo only), James Bond: Nightfire (online)
PC/Console/Non-online Games: James Bond: Agent Under Fire/Nightfire, SSX (1), GoldenEye 007 N64, Need for Speed series, Twisted Metal series, GTA 3/Vice City/San Andreas, Mortal Kombat ('90s), Rolling Thunder, Double Dragon, Choplifter, Super Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt, The Legend of Zelda, and many, more that I will eventually try to list.